当前位置: 首页 > 药业版 > 营销.药店
编号:11562015
“我想买
治疗胆结石的药”
http://www.100md.com 2008年2月4日 《中国医药报》 2008.02.04
     店员:您好!请问有什么需要帮助的么?

    Shop assistant: Hello! Can I help you?

    顾客:我想买治疗胆结石的药,是医生给我开的,这是处方。

    Customer: I want to buy drugs for gall stones, prescribed by the doctor, this is the prescription.

    店员:您需要的药品在对面柜台,请您跟我来。

    Shop assistant: You need to go to the opposite counter.

    顾客:啊,这药还挺贵的,能吃多长时间?

    Customer: Ah, it is a little expensive, how long do I have to take it?

    店员:可以用一周。

    Shop assistant: For 1 week.

    顾客:还有便宜一些的么?

    Customer: Is there any other drug which is cheaper than this?

    店员:很抱歉,有一种药物相对便宜一些,但是得凭医生的处方才行。

    Shop assistant: I am so sorry, there is a cheaper drug, but it needs a prescription.

    顾客:我能看一下它们的说明书么?

    Customer: Can I look at the instructions?

    店员:没问题。给您。

    Shop assistant: Sure, here you are.

    顾客:两个差不多,不过,它们的不良反应还是不同的。算了,我还是按医生开的处方买吧。

    Customer: They are similar; however, their adverse effects are different. Ok, I will follow the prescription.

    店员:好的,请您银台结账。较大结石有时长期无症状。

    Shop assistant: Ok, please pay the cashier. Sometimes, the big calculus has no symptom for a long time.

    顾客:对了,医生说这病挺容易复发的,这够可怕的。

    Customer: Yes, doctor said this kind of disease is easy to recur, it is very serious?

    店员:确实,慢性结石性胆囊炎多有反复发作或绞痛史,每于冬秋之交发作较频繁。所以,平时注意饮食。

    Shop assistant: It is true, chronic Calculous Cholecystitis always recurs and goes with colic, normally occurring at the start of winter. So, please pay more attention to your diet.

    顾客:好的,谢谢了,再见吧。

    Customer: Ok, thank you, see you.

    店员:再见。

    Shop assistant: See you., http://www.100md.com