当前位置: 首页 > 药业版 > 营销.药店
编号:11285947
“我买治消化不良的药”
http://www.100md.com 2005年9月12日 《中国医药报》 2005.09.12
     店员:您好,请问您需要什么?

    Hello,can I help you?

    顾客:我想给我妹妹买些治疗消化不良、拉肚子的药。

    I want to buy some medicines to treat maldigestion and diarrhea for my younger sister.

    店员:她多大了?

    How old is she?

    顾客:上小学一年级。

    She'' s in grade one in elementary school.

    店员:她发烧么?

    Did she have a fever?

    顾客:不烧。

    No, she didn''t.

    店员:她大便怎么样?一天几次?

    How about her stool? How many times a day?

    顾客:一天四五次吧,有点稀,还能见到未消化的食物残渣。

    Four or five times a day, a little thin, and undigested food residue could be seen in it.

    店员:消化类的药物在这边,请跟我来。

    Medicines for digestion are over there, follow me,pls.

    顾客:哦,这么多种药物,我还真不知选哪种了。“乳酸菌素”这种药物怎么样?

    Oh, so many medicines, I wonder which one I should choose. How about'' Lactein''?

    店员:挺对症的,另外,这种药通过在肠道形成保护层,可防止病原菌、病毒侵袭,能促进有益菌生长,促进胃液分泌,增强消化功能。

    It has good effect on it. In addition, this medicine could form a protective layer in intestine, to prevent the attack from pathogenic bacteria and virus, help beneficial bacteria grow up, improve gastric secretion and enhance digestion functions.

    顾客:这种药贵么?

    Is it expensive?

    店员:价格相对较低,不过,对牛奶过敏的病人不能服用这种药物。

    The price is relatively low, but patients who'' re allergic to milk cannot take this medicine.

    顾客:哦,我妹妹对牛奶不过敏。我先买一盒吧。谢谢!

    Ok, It''s no problem for my younger sister. I'' ll buy one package. Thank you.

    店员:不客气!

    You'' re welcome.

    ■英文知识:

    cimetidine西咪替丁;ranitidine hydrochloricde盐酸雷尼替丁;famot-idine法莫替丁;sucralfate硫糖铝;hydrotalcite铝碳酸镁;aluminum hydroxide氢氧化铝;magnesium trisilicate三硅酸镁。

    (赵喜君 华铮 王立峰), http://www.100md.com(赵喜君;华铮;王立峰)