当前位置: 首页 > 药业版 > 营销.药店
编号:11280066
“我买‘葡醛内酯’”
http://www.100md.com 2006年9月11日 《中国医药报》 2006.09.11
     店员:您好,请问您需要什么?

    Shop assistant:Hello!What can Ido for you?

    顾客:你们药店有这种药吗?。

    Customer:Do you have this medicine?

    店员:“葡醛内酯”,有。

    Shop assistant:“Glucurolactone”,yes.

    顾客:这是治肝炎的药吗?。

    Customer:Is it for hepatitis?

    店员:对,是起辅助治疗作用的。

    Shop assistant:Yes,supplementary treatment.

    顾客:我去医院检查,医生说我是肝炎,让我买这种药。我担心这病会变得越来越重。

    Customer:The doctor diagnosed that I have got hepatitis,and he askedme to buy this medicine.I am afraid I might get worse.

    店员:您太紧张了,现在医疗水平这么发达,肝炎已不再是什么疑难杂症。

    Shop assistant:You are too worried!Hepatitis is no more difficult totreat with the advanced medical treatment presently available.

    顾客:这种药我以前没听说过,它是怎样达到治疗目的的?

    Customer:How does the medicine act?I have never heard of it before?

    店员:这种药可以增强肝脏解毒功能。当肝细胞受损伤时,肝的解毒功能下降,葡醛内酯进入机体内,在酶的作用下变为葡萄糖醛酸,可与部分毒物结合,形成无毒或低毒的葡萄糖醛酸结合物,从尿液中排出,这样就可以达到保肝的目的了。

    Shop assistant:It can improve the liver''s function of detoxication.You know,when liver cells are damaged,their detoxication function is re-duced.But"glucurolactone"can be turned into glucuronate by acting toget-her with ferment after entering your body,and then it combines with sometoxins to change into a glucuronate combination with little or even no toxins.Finally,the glucuronate combination will be excreted with urine.Thus it achieves the aim of protecting your liver.

    顾客:听你这么一说,我还真学到了不少知识。谢谢了,我买一瓶。

    Customer:Thank you,I have learned much through your explanation,and will buy abottle.

    店员:请您到那边的收银台交费。祝您尽快康复。

    Shop assistant:Please pay over there,and wish you a soon recovery.

    顾客:谢谢。

    Customer:Thanks a lot.

    (赵喜君 华铮 王立峰), http://www.100md.com(赵喜君;华铮;王立峰)