当前位置: 首页 > 药业版 > 营销.药店
编号:11485320
“我想买止痛药”
http://www.100md.com 2007年6月25日 《中国医药报》 2007.06.25
     店员:您好!请问有什么需要帮助的吗?

    Shop assistant: Hello! Can I help you?

    顾客:我想买止痛药。

    Client: I need some painkillers.

    店员:请问病人什么部位疼呢?

    Shop assistant: Which part of your body hurts?

    顾客:别提了,我是给我女儿买药,她痛经,经常会腹胀、腰疼、肚子疼,我真是替她难受。

    Client: It''s not for me, it''s for my daughter. She has dysmenorrheal with frequent abdominal distention and pain in the abdomen and waist.

    店员:阿姨,对于您说到的这种情况,我们不建议您给她用止痛药。

    Shop assistant: According to what you said, she had better not useany painkillers.

    顾客:为什么?她基本每次都会用止痛药。

    Client: Why? She always uses them.

    店员:因为这种情况下用止痛药会造成神经系统功能紊乱、记忆力降低、失眠等不良后果。

    Shop assistant: In this condition, painkillers may result in a nervousdisorder, insomnia and loss of memory.

    顾客:她为什么会发生这种情况呢?

    Client: Why?

    店员:据我所知,可能的原因一般有气血循环差,经血运行不畅,经期剧烈运动、受风湿寒冷侵袭等。

    Shop assistant: As far as I know, the reasons might be a poor cycleof blood and loss of energy, an unsmooth flow of blood or exercisingvigorously during menstruation, or an attack of the cold.

    顾客:那么怎样预防治疗呢?

    Client: How can she prevent this?

    店员:您也不用着急,最好带她到医院检查一下,吃些药物调理一下,对症下药才行。另外,其间可以用热水袋或喝些生姜、红糖茶等暂时缓解疼痛。

    Shop assistant: You should take her to the hospital for an examination,and make sure she takes the correct medicine. She can also use a pouchof hot water or drink ginger tea and brown sugar to alleviate the pain.

    顾客:听你这么一说,我还是别给她乱用药了,我带她去医院检查一下吧。谢谢了!

    Client: I will take her to the hospital instead of using medicineatwill. Thank you!

    店员:别客气,再见!

    Shop assistant: Don''t mention it, goodbye!顾客:再见!

    Client: Goodbye!

    (赵喜君 华铮 王立峰), 百拇医药(赵喜君;华铮;王立峰)